Topvet - Dr. Jiří Pantůček.
Topvet - Dr. Jiří Pantůček. With regards to the fact that the roots of our company reach back to 1990, Topvet can be considered a traditional Czech producer of natural
cosmetics and food supplements. Topvet was created as a family company and so we maintain the same verve and enthusiasm as years ago, even though we have long employed members of staff from outside the family circle. We will consider it an honour to cooperate with all who wish to draw strength, health and natural dynamism from nature as we do.
- the raw materials we use meet the highest quality criteria; some raw materials come from controlled ecological agriculture and these are certified CPK-BIO by the KEZ organisation
- the use of production procedures which treat natural substances as gently as possible
- Topvet BIO products do not contain any petroleumderived substances
- Topvet BIO cosmetic preparations do not contain any preservatives, synthetic colourings, synthetic perfumes, animal products or GMO materials
- no Topvet products have ever been tested on animals, nor will they be in the future
- the use of completely safe recyclable packaging
ISO 9001 - ISO 22716
Our company has introduced and is using a quality management system in the areas of the development, production, storage and distribution of food supplements, extracts, tinctures, cosmetic preparations and veterinary preparations. On the basis of a performed audit the fulfilment of the requirements of the Czech standard ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 was confirmed. Furthermore, the company has introduced and uses the GMP production process in the following fields of activity/processes: development, production, storage and distribution of cosmetic preparations, veterinary preparations, extracts and tinctures, corresponding to the requirements of the Czech standard ČSN EN ISO 22716: 2008.